Co-Parenting in High-Conflict
- 10 Tips for Co-Parenting with a Narcissist (Psychology Today): If you have children with a narcissist, be prepared for what is known as a high-conflict parenting situation. These are custody cases in which a parent, or parents, are antagonistic. For the narcissist, getting you riled up is a way they can get attention and continue their hold on you.
- Co-Parenting with a Narcissist: Tips for Making It Work (Healthline): Parenting is hard work. Co-parenting can be even more daunting. And if you’re co-parenting with a narcissist, well, it may feel near impossible at times. Take a deep breath. While you may be tied to this individual through your children for what seems like forever, you can set up some boundaries and find support to make the task a bit less maddening.
Nonviolent Communication is the lost language of humankind, the language of a people who care about one another and long to live in harmony. Using stories, examples and sample dialogues, Marshall B. Rosenberg, Ph.D. provides everyday solutions to perplexing communication problems. Dr. Rosenberg has brought these simple, yet revolutionary communication skills to tens of thousands of people on five continents.
General Co-Parenting Tips
- 14 Best Co-Parenting Tips For Exes Raising Children In 2020, According To Experts (Women's Health) Experts agree it’s more than possible for divorced, separated, or non-dating parents to excel at co-parenting. And, believe it or not, you may even discover a new inner peace with your ex through the process. Getting there isn’t always easy, though, so these psychologists are sharing their best advice to knock the co-parenting game out of the park.
- How to Co-Parent Successfully (Oprah Magazine) - “I like to think of co-parenting as child-centered decision making.” - Sherrill A Ellsworth
- The 6 Best Resources for Creating a Better Co-Parenting Environment - What I most love about these resources is that they are stepping stones on a path to much more emotional freedom and gaining stability for your families. (Heather Buen, MBA)
- 11 ways to make shared custody not suck - Shared custody, or co-parenting, can range from a hot mess of terribleness to peaceful and collaborative. Here’s how to do co-parenting well.
- 10 Real Life Tips For Successful Co-Parenting - (Huffington Post) The only reason I feel like I can actually give tips for successful coparenting is because I practice them myself! My two daughter's father and I separated seven years ago as a couple. But we did not stop being parents to our kids just because we couldn´t make our marriage work (and believe me, we tried to make it work!).
- 8 Tips for Better Co-Parenting After Divorce - (Parents) Here, two experts (both divorced moms themselves) share their hard-won co-parenting tips on how to create a strong partnership and healthy family dynamic as co-parents.
- 13 Inspirational Co-Parenting Quotes from Celebrities (for fun) - (Parents) Their relationship may not have lasted, but these inspiring celeb couples are still on the same parenting page, and they've got some great advice for other co-parents out there. From Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom's unusual set-up to Jewel's trick for always keeping the peace, these famous exes prove that raising kids together can work even when the relationship doesn't.